Wednesday 10 April 2013

My first podcast!

You might have noticed that I took a little break from blogging. I've been very busy though and one of the things that I was involved in was organising the first Digital Doctors conference that took place last December. The team have been producing a series of podcasts which you can find here and iTunes. All those which I have listened to have been excellent so I strongly recommend them.

Last week it was the turn of Jeremy Walker, technical director at Meducation (@ihid) and I to join Stevan Wing, neurology registrar and digital doctor (@stevancw) for a chat about social media. Here is the result. Hope you enjoy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Why have I not heard of this before?! Looks like an excellent list of topics up there already. Must add to my podcast subscriptions right away.... Have you considered doing one on e-records?

    ReplyDelete

I am reintroducing word verification to cut back on spam posts. I'm sorry if you find it frustrating,